Whether you are blessed with long or short hair, curly or straight, each and every woman desires of having luscious mane. Unfortunately, some women are born with dull, frizzy and dry hair by nature. Even if you are born with lustrous and healthy hair, dryness comes your way when your hair are constantly in touch with chemical treatments, heat styling tools and exposure to sun light. Hair also becomes dry when the hair shafts don’t absorb enough moisture. This can be due to nutritional deficiency, exposure to chlorinated water, frequently washing your hair, using wrong shampoos, hair styling products and many more. Dry hairs are fragile and tend to break easily which lead to hair loss.
Well you really need to take good care of your hair in order to obtain healthy and shiny hair. One should stop using harsh hair products, use of conditioner to prevent your hair from drying out. In addition, there are many ways through which you can get rid of dry hair. Follow these tips which can treat dry hair and restore its shine and health.
- Healthy diet is must- this is first and foremost step to prevent dry hair before opting any type of treatment. Diet full of nutrition detains the shine and bounce of hair. One should follow balanced diet and drink adequate water to restore shine of your hair. These two factors can be proved wonders for your hair. You should have leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, vegetables cooked in healthy oils.
- Oil treatments are best- oil treatment at home is as good as a salon visit or buying oil treatment kits from market. Well, when it comes to oil treatment for dry hair, olive oil is the most popular remedy as it is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which heal damaged hair by sealing the cuticles with moisture.
How to do?
- Pour enough oil in to small dish as per the length of your hair. You can also warm it up a little bit.
- Now apply oil over your hair shafts and scalp and massage it gently for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, cover your hair with warm towel for 30 minutes or you can leave it overnight.
You should do it at least once in a week to provide nourishment and care to your hair.
NOTE- you can use almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil for this hot oil treatment.
- Bananas- well bananas are another superb ingredient for the treatment of extremely dry and damaged hair. It includes high potassium and moisture which improves the elasticity of your hair and prevents split ends (which are usually seen in dry hair).
How to do?
- In this remedy, take one bowl and mash ripe or overripe banana and apply this paste from the roots to the ends. Leave it at least for an hour and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, you can add one tablespoon of almond oil and 2 tablespoons of honey in the paste. Apply this paste similarly and leave it for half an hour. You should do one of these remedies once a week to enjoy shiny and smooth hair.
- OTHER TIPS
- Most of the women used to wash their hair frequently which is not advisable as it removes moisture from the scalp.
- People who are born with dull and dry should use conditioner post hair wash as it adds moisture to your hair.
So, try these home remedies and tips for more information visit hair loss home remedies to combat dry and lifeless hair. Further, if you are not obtaining any results after few weeks then you should consult a physician to improve your hair condition.